Friday, March 15, 2013

Now villagers used to respect me : Rana


Im Krishna Chetri, I was born in 41 years before in  Belbash VDC ward no-3, Parbat District. I’m uneducated due to due to poor economic condition. I got married in 3057 BS with Ran Bahadur Rana, due to inter caste marriage my family did not accepted my husband and my family were discarded me and my husband.
Me and my husband were  come in Rupandehi, Devdaha-6. We have no income source and own land. I started to do farming in league land. In 2066 BS NASSO come to form self reliant groups, villagers rejected to become member of this group.Villagers have no respect to me and I was disappointed at that time  but request NASSO staff and my personal request Im able to become member of group, Sayapatri Woman Saving group.   

I received 2 days Vegetable farming training and seeds support by NASSO. I did hard labor and produced vegetable by the my effort and courage NASSO again support me to Motor to irrigate vegetable, again I got 3 days marketing training. This training make me easy to contact with local trader.
Now, time changed me  I used to do vegetable farming in 5 kattha land, used to earn 80,000/-nrs amount.I used to make vegetable nursery in every season and by the vegetable nursery I used to earn 3000/- amount. By the income of those money I had sifted my dauther from government school to Boarding school. I used to save 2400/- Nrs in Devdaha cooperatives saving Organization. I have brought One kattha land by the income of the vegetable farming. Now villagers used to respect me and used to call me any social work. I gave tanks to NASSO for this pride.

I want to do more well vegetable farm in future and I have will to make good house in my own land and I want see educated daughter in future because I don’t want to see the suffering of lack of education in my children.

0 comments:

Post a Comment